Wednesday 19 February 2014

Re-starting Blog

Apologies for the time since my last post, I've been having internet problems and just plain forgot for awhile. I will get use to sharing here eventually.
O.k first off though I haven't been posting here I have been working through my list I have ticked a few things off, changed a few goals, which I will update here this week, and I've actually added more goals as well, so I knocked off the 1001 title as good knows how long this list is going to be.
I will post a separate post for each completed goal so I am able to link to them from the list I will probably add one to two completed goals a week until I am all caught up.
I haven't started with the healthy eating, exercising and weight loss goals though, I've been finding these goals a lot harder than I first thought, I am roughly 6 stone over weight, but I suppose I just haven't noticed how much I am eating or how lazy I have gotten to exercising. To combat this I have introduced accountability to another person and have asked for help from a trainer at work (Ironically I work in a gym/pool) so tomorrow I have a half an hour session with her, help!!! I have also spoke to a swimming instructor so I can restart swimming lessons, before I got hit by a car I started on my learning to swim goal but obviously after that incident it went by the way side so I'm going to start up again. I'm also supposed to be having a session tomorrow but we will see as I don't think my body will be able to accept to sessions, if not I will start next week.
Right now I have bored you all to death with that, I will post again on Thursday with the first completed goal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I found you from Wendy's blog. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, if you read this, there is a prize for you (of a very nice virtual T-shirt!) on my blog. I hope you have the chance to read my post 'and the winner is' as lots of writers have left you some very lovely comments re your writing submissions.

    ReplyDelete