Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 1: So it begins

I've made a start today, although as luck would have it I have been in bed half the day resting with a stinking cold.

However I have made a smaller list with the goals I want to start off with:
Adventure:
1. Ride the millennium wheel
2. Tour the imperial war museum in London
3. Visit 30 museums in Britain
4. Visit the 9 major London museums

Books:
5. Attend a writing retreat
6. Complete a national novel writing month (Write 50,000 words in a month)
7. Complete the writers Bureau comprehensive writing course
8. Complete the writers Bureau poetry course
9. Complete the writers Bureau writing for competitions - the way to win course
10. Join a writing group
11. Read the bible
12. Visit the British Library in London
13. Write 50 poems
14. Write 50 short stories
15. Write a book
16. Write and sell a readers letter

Career/ Education
17. Achieve a BA Hons in Visual communications with the OCA
18. Earn a bachelor's degree in creative writing and design
19. Learn to speak Spanish
20. Master Adobe photoshop

Food:
21. Stop wasting food

Health:
22. Be my ideal weight (10 stone, 10 pounds is my top BMI)
23. Have nutritious eating habits
24. Make exercise a regular habit - exercise 4 times a week every week for 1 year

Hobby/ Skill:
25. Complete every lifetime wish of the Sims 3
26. Complete Killer sites web developer from scratch course
27. Finish 20 video games completely
28. Learn to create a website
29. Learn to draw
30. Learn to mesh for the Sims 2
31. Play a Sims 3 family to 10th generation

Life:
32. Become more productive
33. Complete all courses and books from personal excellence website (30dlbl, 30dbbm, anti-procrastination, 10/10 esteem, stop emotional eating, earn passive income, build million-page view blog, personal excellence books volumes 1 and 2)
34. Work through the artists way course and the sound of paper course

Sports:
35. Complete a super sprint triathlon
36. Learn to swim
37. Run a 5k
38. Walk 10,000 steps a day for 365 days reaching 3,650,000

Travel:
39. See the clock tower at Big Ben
40. Visit the tower of London

These are the goals I will most likely achieve first, though there are the really big goals I will be working on when I can as well such as publishing 1,500 articles, fillers and letters, reaching 1000 bog posts, the "Read's" section, write and design for 10,000 hours, write over 1 million words, Dine in the 50 best restaurants in the world, eat the BBC's "50 things to eat before you die" and the Sims creations. I will post my progress on these to - I may do an overview at the end of the month or something, or just post when things happen.

I've made a start on earning my bachelor's degree in creative writing and design, I'm doing 3 modules this year, A215: creative writing; U101: Design thinking - creativity for the 21st century and T189: Digital photography - creating and sharing better images. They all sound enjoyable though I am going to be so busy for the 10 weeks that T189 is going on for.

If I am feeling better tomorrow I am going to make a start on the health and sports goals.

Right I think I have bored you all enough for one day so I will posy again soon.

I'd love to hear your comments,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment